About us - Wirths GmbH in Ennepetal
.Karl G. Wirths founded the company in 1956 as a mechanical workshop. 1961 he developed a die shop for pressing and forming dies. In that time 30 employees were working as die makers in the work shop.
Parallel Karl G. Wirths started a shop for refurbishment of machine tools. That was also the start for the machine tool business.
The die shop was closed 1972 but the machine tool business was developed.
In 1972 the first stock was erected. Up to now buildings with up to 50 t crane capacity.
In that stock we always keep approx. 250 machines.
We are not focused on a one time business but on a long term business relative with our domestic customers and customers from all places around the world.